Comment on page
Trezor wallet | Purchase Crypto Assests (Official)
Unlock the power and features of Trezor Wallet Model T
Have you recently purchased the Trezor Wallet Model T and ready to join the revolution of hardware wallets but are uanaware of how to set it up? If yes, then let me take you on the further sections of this read below.
In this article, we will go through some topics such as supported coins on Trezor Model T, its key features, pre-requirements, and an instruction guide to set it up.
Supported coins on Trezor Wallet Model T:
Trezor Wallet Model T supports over 1,456 crypto tokens or coins that you can buy, sell, trade, store, and manage through its desktop application which is known as Trezor Suite.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Tether (USDT)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Binance Coin (BNB).
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Lido Staked Ether (STETH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
And many more.
Key features of Trezor Wallet “T”:
There as several features of the Trezor Wallet Model T that make it shine in the category of hardware-based crypto wallets including,
- Comes with a touch screen and a 1.54” coloured display.
- Supports over 1456 crypto coins or tokens.
- Apart from a secret recovery phrase, it also offers Shamir backup security that makes it easier to remember your seed phrase as it allows users to create more than one seed phrase.
- Mask identity with Coinjoin, which anonymizes your BTC transactions in order to enhance security.
Pre-requirements before using:
Before you start make sure that, you have downloaded the Trezor Suite and if you are a pre-user of Trezor Model One then make sure that your Trezor Suite is updated to its latest version. Once you complete the requirements for your Trezor Suite, you have to set up your Trezor Device on it and if you are unaware of how to do so, then take a jump to the next section of this write-up.
Way to set up Trezor Wallet Model T:
Follow the given below instructions to set up your Trezor Wallet Model T,
- 1.First, connect your Trezor device to your laptop or computer by using a compatible and working data cable.
- 2.Launch Trezor Suite App and if you didn’t install it, then visit trezor.io/start and click on the “Download for desktop button”.
- 3.Once the app is fully loaded, click on “Setup Trezor”.
- 4.Install the firmware version and click on “Continue”.
- 5.Select “+ Create new wallet”.
- 6.Now, you can either choose “Standard seed backup” or “Shamir share backup”. In this step, we are going to choose a standard backup so that it will be easy for you.
- 7.Confirm on your Trezor Wallet by tapping on the “tick” icon.
- 8.Click on “Create Backup” on your desktop screen.
- 9.Write down each word of the recovery phrase on a blank paper in the same order as shown on your Trezor screen. In this step, you can tap on “swipe” in order to view the next word.
- 10.Verify your seed phase by selecting the word corresponding to the asked number and then tap on “Continue”.
- 11.Click on “Continue to PIN” and then on “Set a PIN”.
- 12.In last, confirm on your Trezor device and then follow the instructions to set up your PIN to finish the entire process of setting up your Trezor Wallet Model T.
Overall, I’m sure that no you understood how you can start to use your Trezor Wallet Model T. And once you completely set up your Trezor Model T, you can easily buy, send, receive, and manage a wide range of available cryptocurrencies.
Last modified 3mo ago